There is a quantum leap in the number of loan companies in Nigeria. Swift Naira is one of such loan companies.
In this article, we will explain everything you need to know about this loan company and how to apply for a Swift Naira loan. Be sure to read to the end.
Overview Of Swift Naira
Swift Naira is one of the newest loan companies in Nigeria. It is a financial technology company that offers quick loans to individuals without collateral or property documents.
Since it began operations, it has proven that it is reliable for people who would like to solve their emergencies and needs.
How Does Swift Naira Work?
Swift Naira works through its Google-certified loan app. Provided you tick the eligibility boxes, you are free and qualified to request a loan.
All you have to do is to download the app, create an account with them and proceed to apply for a Swift Naira loan.
Swift Naira Loan App
The Swift Naira loan app is where Swift Naira company offers its services to its customers.
The app was released on August 7, 2022, with about hundred thousand (100,000) downloads. Furthermore, it has 3.1-star ratings on the Google Play Store, two hundred and sixty (260) reviews, and a portable size of 10 MB.
With the Swift Naira loan app, you can access up to NGN 200,000 worth of loans without embarrassment, long queues, or guarantors.
How To Download Swift Naira Loan App
To download this loan app, follow the following steps;
- Ensure you have about 10 MB in your smartphone.
- Head to Google Play Store.
- Enter “Swift naira loan app” in the search bar.
- Click on “Install” to download the app.
- You can now explore the app.
How To Be Eligible For A Swift Naira Loan
To secure a Swift Naira loan, you must first be eligible for it. You have to meet the criteria and provide the documents below;
- You must be a resident of Nigeria.
- You must not be less than 18 years or above 60 years.
- Have a valid bank account with any of the Nigerian commercial banks
- Provide your BVN and NIN.
- Have a valid means of identification– your voter’s card, driving license, or even passport, provided it is government issued.
- Have a stable and legit source (s) of income.
How To Apply For A Swift Naira Loan
To apply for a Swift Naira loan, follow the steps below;
- Launch and login into your Swift Naira account. If you do not have an account with Swift Naira, click on “sign up” to create an account. Meanwhile, download the right app from the Google Play Store.
- Proceed to complete the loan application form in the app with the correct information.
- After filling out the form, submit it and wait for it to be evaluated by the review and management team.
- You will get credited within a few minutes of loan approval.
Caution: “Please carefully read the terms and conditions in the Disclosure Statement before proceeding with a loan transaction.”
How Much Can I Borrow From Swift Naira?
You can borrow a minimum of N2,000, and a maximum of N 600,000 from Swift Naira, provided you prove you are eligible.
What Is Swift Naira Interest Rate?
The processing fee is between 0.1% to 0.35%. However, the maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 24%. This shows how relatively low the Swift Naira interest rate is.
What Is the Swift Naira Repayment Plan?
The repayment loan term of Swift Naira is flexible. However, it is usually between 91 days and 365 days.
Advantages Of Swift Naira Loan App
- You can borrow up to NGN 600,000 unsecured loan.
- The interest rate is low.
- You do not need much MB to download the loan app.
- The Swift Naira loan app has a friendly interface.
- Loan disbursement is instant.
- You can repay at your convenience within the loan term of 3 months and 12 months.
- Safe and secured.
Disadvantages Of Swift Naira Loan App
- It is only for Nigeria residents
- It would be best if you had a smartphone to process the loan application.
- You have to pay a processing fee between 0.1% and 0.35%.
How To Contact Swift Naira
To reach out to this fantastic loan platform, feel free to contact them via;
– Call: 08184250495
– Email: Swiftnairahelp@yahoo.com
– Head Office Address: 125, Olusegun Osoba Way, Oke Ilewo, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
We have concluded this article on the Swift Naira loan app and how to apply for it. Yes, Swift Naira seems to be worth the try.
We are confident that this was worth your read too. Feel free to share your thoughts and questions in the comments section.