If you’re looking for one of the most stable and secure online platforms that offer you loans with the speed of lightning, then NCASH is the best for you.
For you to apply for a loan on this platform and get approved you need to meet the requirements, in addition to that you need to provide the necessary documents that will be checked, and verified before your loan will be approved.
In this article, we will be discussing some of the documents you must provide, the requirements that are sure to guarantee your loan approval, and finally, we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions. Stay tuned and pay close attention.
What Is NCASH?
The NCASH loan platform is one of the most stable and secured loan platforms that provides you with a very fast, easy, and flexible loan.
This platform is one of the best in the country, they offer you an instant loan of up to 100,000 without even asking you for any paperwork or collateral, this is why this loan platform is mostly used by the majority of Nigerians.
Keep reading to know what you need to do to get your loan approved easily.
These are the requirements you must follow before you can apply and get your loan approved on this platform. Remember to follow them to the latter, any violation of one, will lead to your loan not being approved.
- You must be a bonafide Nigerian citizen and must be residing in the country
- You must have a functional bank account and the rest
- You must provide your active BVN which is linked to your account.
- Another important requirement is that you must be between the ages of 18 to 56, below and above this age, you will not be considered.
- You must have a valid and working phone number that is required for you to obtain the loan.
- You must have a very good and reliable source of income, they will vet this and be sure you can easily pay back the money you borrowed
Read Also: 10 Simple Steps To Avoid Loan Rejection
How To Borrow Money From NCASH.
To get an instant loan from this platform, you need to follow these simple steps. You need to know that if you violate any of the steps or skip the process, your loan will not be approved. The steps are;
- First and foremost you need to download and install this loan app on your mobile device. We will discuss how to download and install it in the later part of this article.
- Secondly, you need to start your registration process starting from entering your Bank Verification Number on the online registration form. Make sure that the bank verification number you are expected to input is your working BVN that is linked to a working standard account.
- Next, you need to choose the loan type you would love to register and then apply for it.
- The final part is to put in your basic details, after you have imputed the basic details you need to cross-check it again to know if there’s any mistake that needs to be corrected. Then submit, if you provided the correct details and state a cogent reason why your loan must be approved, it will be approved and you will get credited to your standard bank account, the one that is linked to your BVN within 20 minutes.
Interest Rates On The NCASH Loan Platform
The interest rate of the loan you take from this loan platform depends on the amount of money you borrowed from the platform.
In general, the interest rate of loans on this platform is usually between 0.1% to 1% every day, which is one of the lowest in Nigeria. You also have a maximum APR of 14% to 2.5% per annum.
However, one of the major factors that can greatly increase your interest rate is usually your credit score. If you have a high credit score, the higher the chances of your loan being approved and the lesser your interest rate.
To have a high credit score, you must make sure you are not owing any of the loan platforms across the country, and secondly must make sure you pay back the money you have borrowed very promptly.
What Is The Minimum And Maximum Amount Of Loan You Can Obtain From This platform
The minimum amount of loan you can obtain from this loan platform is 1,000 NGN and the maximum you can easily obtain from this platform is 100,000 NGN, however, this is highly dependent on your credit score. Another key factor to note is that the loan term varies between 91 days to 120 days.
As someone new to the platform, the amount of loan you can borrow on this platform will be relatively small and you will be given a short period to pay back, but as you progress and pay promptly, the amount of loan you can borrow will keep increasing.
How To Download The NCASH Mobile App (APK)
As we’ve stated that the NCASH loan mobile app is one of the best in the country, most people don’t know how to download this app, so in this section of this article, we will discuss the step-by-step process one can use and download the app
- The first and foremost thing to do is to go to the play store, but before you jump into the play store you must make sure you have sufficient data and a strong internet connection.
- The next thing you need to do is for you to type in the name of the app you are looking for in the button above. When you’ve typed it in, a host of different other loans will be there, all you need to do is to click on that app and watch as your loan downloads.
- After downloads, you can install the app, click on it, open it and follow through the process we have listed below to make this process very easy.
The advantages of using the NCASH loan app are outlined in this section
The NCASH loan platform has numerous benefits, but in this article, we will be listing some of those benefits and they are;
- With the NCASH loan app, you can easily borrow up to 100,000 in a few minutes, and guess what? You don’t need to worry about paperwork and collateral.
- This loan platform service fee is Zero which is the lowest in the country.
- It is very easy to obtain a loan from this platform, one of the most interesting parts is that they made the repayment plan very flexible so that anyone who takes a loan from the platform can easily pay it back.
- Another important factor to note is that this loan platform is one of the most secured loan platforms in Nigeria, you don’t need to worry about your personal information being shared, this loan platform god you covered.
- All the entire process we’ve listed below and everything is done online, you don’t need to worry about meeting someone or allowing it creep into your busy schedule, you can easily apply for a loan from anywhere in the county and if you meet the requirements, your loan will be approved and you will be credited to your local bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Loan Platform Legit Or Scam?
This platform is one of the most legit and well-sought-after loan platforms in Nigeria, it has over a million downloads and thousands of reviews, these are indices that show that it is legit. In addition to that, its rating is 4.5 out of 5, which makes it one of the best loan platforms in Nigeria.
What happens if I default?
One of the reasons why this loan app is one of the best is that it gives you enough time to pay back the loan you borrowed from the platform.
At the end of the agreed date and you ain’t able to pay, they will extend your time you about 20 days, if you still don’t pay at the end of this grace period, they will start calling some of the contacts you submitted during registration, at extreme, they may block something that is of importance to you.
How To Contact The loan platform
To contact the NCASH loan platform you can easily use either or all of the information below
- Address: Lateef Jakande Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria
- Email address; customercare@Ncash.com
Repayment process of this loan app
The repayment process is very similar to the loan application process. For you to repay the borrowed loan, all you need to do is to log in to your account or use the website, click on repay the loan, and fill in the necessary information.
Click on proceed, you will be debited if and when approved. This is how to repay the loan you have borrowed, always remember to repay as fast as you can, it increases your credit score and credit limit.
Ncash loan is one of the most popular and reliable digital banking platform for Nigerians.
It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. And has gathered a lot of reviews from its users.
We are confident that you are armed with the right information about Ncash. For further details, ask questions in the comments below.