How to check Airtel data balance in Nigeria. The Airtel telecommunications network is one of the fastest-growing networks in Nigeria, with millions of subscribers.
Therefore, checking Airtel data balance is one of the essential things that Airtel users do with their phones, but most people don’t know how to check their Airtel data.
That’s why we have written this article. In this article, we will explain in detail how to check your Airtel data balance, and we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions.
The Airtel telecommunications network is one of the fastest-growing networks in Nigeria; there has been a change in the structure of the web, and a new model has been launched, a 4G network.
This new network is one of the fastest and most widely used networks. It is widely known for its high speed, one of the most important things people use 4G for, which is increased speed and efficiency in downloading stuff and using the internet, one of the things that made people choose the Airtel 4G network massively.
Moreover, with the giant leap forward in mobile telecommunications, it has become necessary to check the status of your data regularly. Verification of data collection has become an integral part of our existence. Usually, whenever we find ourselves with no data on our phones, we get bored and drift away from the world. This is why we need to recharge our phones with data all the time, and this is where the importance of this article comes in.
Most people don’t know how to check their mobile data, which can be a problem for you, especially if you need it urgently; you will find it challenging to understand when to subscribe to your data when you don’t know how to check your data balance with Airtel.
3 Ways to check Airtel data balance in Nigeria
There are several ways to check your data balance in Airtel; three of the most effective ways to check your data balance in Airtel are;
- Through the Airtel app
- Using USSD code and,
- Through the website.
We will discuss these two in detail and discuss how you can quickly and effectively check your Airtel data balance.
How to check your data balance using the Airtel app
- The first thing you need to do is download the Airtel app. And to download your Airtel app, first make sure you have enough data on your phone, then you must have a strong network connection; then visit your google play store on your smartphone then search for the Airtel app in your google play store, it will appear, and you will download the app and install it directly on your phone. After downloading the app, you need to follow the steps below.
- You need to register in the app, and you can do this by registering with your active phone number. The reason for using the active phone number is that an OTP will be sent to the number, allowing you to complete your registration by verification. Copy the OTP and verify your account, but if you already have the app and are registered, you can skip both processes.
- Once you have completed your registration and opened the app, you will see if you already have a data plan; if you do, this will be reflected on your home screen.
- Or you can check the management page, and you can also access your data balance from the management page.
- Additionally, you will see a chargeable dashboard where you can charge your phone, and on this management page, you will also see the following icons
- Remaining daily data
- Unlimited calls
However, if you are using multiple Airtel services such as B. Prepared, using broadband, DTH, and others, the way your data is displayed will be different; it is displayed under a small tap, which is usually located in the top corner left of your administration page.
Read Also: How To Check GLO Data Balance
And when you click on the tap, you will be redirected to a new page where you can easily access your data balance and validity plans. Also, if you can upload unlimited, you will be provided a certain amount of data daily.
To see your daily data on the left, you can click on the daily data on the left. For example, if you have a daily data limit of 2GH and have already used 600MB, 400MB will show up on your recharge dashboard.
How to check data balance On Airtel by USSD code
Another effective way to check your data balance is through your USSD code, and all Airtel users should know this code to check their data balance quickly and at will.
In addition to your data balance, you can also check your monthly amount
Step-by-step process of reviewing data balance through YOUR USSD;
- The first thing you need to do is open the phone app on your phone
- Type and dial *121#.
- Wait a few seconds, and your data balance details will be sent to your phone.
Besides checking your data balance using the above USSD code, you can do other things with the same USSD code.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance from the Website
Apart from the two well-known methods of checking your Airtel data balance, you can equally check your Airtel data balance directly from the website.
To do this effectively, click on the link below; https://www.airtel.in/s/self-care. When you click the link below, you can follow through with the guideline and check your data balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my Airtel data balance through SMS?
Checking your data balance through sms is the same as checking your Airtel data balance through a USSD code.
To check your Airtel data balance through sms, dial *121#.
How do I check my balance on Airtel Nigeria?
To check your main balance on Airtel Nigeria, you have to dial this code “*123#”.
After that, wait for a few minutes for an sms. This sms will display the exact balance on your Airtel Nigeria.
What’s the Ussd Code For Airtel data?
The USSD code for Airtel data is *141#. Once you dial this code, you can access the different data plans offered by Airtel Nigeria.
What is the advantage of Airtel over other networks in Nigeria?
One of the things that made the Airtel network unique from other networks in Nigeria is that the cost of making calls on Airtel is meager.
What we mean is this, if the cost of making calls in other networks is 50 naira, in the Airtel network, it is #20.
Another critical factor is the fact that the Airtel network is fast when it comes to internet speed and connection. All these contributed to making the network one of the best in the country.
We have come to the end of this article. We are sure you know how to check your Airtel data balance.
In addition, we answered some of the burning questions of most users, and we believe they are helpful to you. Feel free to ask your questions using the comment section.