9money loan app is among the top 10 best loan platforms in the country. This can be attributed to some of its features, such as ensuring excellent customer satisfaction, fast disbursement of the loan, and low-interest rate, amongst others.
We will discuss some of the features of the 9money loan platform thoroughly, what makes the platform unique, the interest rate of loans on the platform, and eligibility requirements. We will conclude this article by answering some of the most frequently asked questions.
Overview Of 9Money
The 9money loan platform was established to offer fast loans to individuals to enable them to start, build or scale their businesses. The type of loan the 9money loan platform provides is a medium-sized loan that can be disbursed to your standard bank account if you meet the eligibility requirements for obtaining such a loan from the platform.
The 9money loan platform is known to be fast, flexible, and have a low-interest rate. In addition to this, the loans are divided into categories, and each category of loan has a repayment plan that makes it easy for individuals to apply for a loan on the platform.
The above-mentioned features made the 9money loan platform one of the most sought-after loan platforms in the country.
How Does 9Money Work?
Before you are considered eligible to obtain a loan from the 9money loan platform, you must first understand how the loan platform works. The 9money loan platform, like other loan platforms, has a working procedure and principles upon which they approve individual loan applications.
This platform works on the principles of first come, first served, and the principle most eligible. For example, assuming two individuals wish to apply for the same loan amount under similar conditions and choose the same loan repayment options, the 9money loan platform will give a loan to the person who meets the eligibility criteria. And if the two applicants meet the eligibility requirements, the first to be applied will be given the loan. However, oftentimes, the loan platform will grant a loan to two of them, but usually, the first to apply for a loan will be given first.
9money Loan App
The 9money loan platform, to make loan application easy for individuals, created a loan app that enables you to apply for a loan on the platform easily.
The 9money loan app has features other than loan application alone. With the 9money loan app, you can easily apply for a loan, and you can perform many banking transactions such as; payment of bills, transfer of funds, recharging your line, and buying of data.
The 9money loan app is easy to navigate, it has an excellent user interface, and anyone with sufficient knowledge of the internet can easily use the loan app to their advantage.
How To Download The 9Money Loan App
To download the 9money loan app, follow the steps below;
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection
- Open the google play store and search for the app you want to download
- Click on it and click on the download
- Afterward, click on install
- The app will install, then open, and sign up as a new user
Eligibility Requirements For 9money Loan Platform
The eligibility requirements for the 9money loan platform include the following
- You must be a citizen of the country
- You must be at least 18 years and a maximum of 60 years. If you’re below or above this age, you’re not eligible to apply for a loan on the platform
- You will be required to submit some of your essential details, of which the most important is your BVN; your BVN is used to check your creditworthiness score to know if you’re eligible for the loan you wish to obtain from the platform.
- You must state your reasons for obtaining a loan on the platform. This is very important, so make sure you are specific and straight to the point.
How To Apply For a 9money Loan
To apply for a 9money loan and get accepted, follow the steps below
- Open the loan app you downloaded
- After signing up as a new user and providing some of your details
- You will be taken to another tab, where you can click on ‘apply for a loan
- Most times, you will be required to fund the account before you apply for a loan
- Please submit your details and choose the category of loan you wishes to obtain from the platform and its repayment terms
- You will be asked to state the reason why you need the loan, be precise and straight to the point
- Afterward, click on submit. If you’re eligible, your loan application will be accepted, and the loan will be disbursed to your standard bank account.
Minimum and Maximum Amount
The minimum amount of loan you can obtain is N5,000, and the maximum is N80,000
Interest Rate Of 9money Loan
The annual percentage rate (APR) is between 12%~30%;
9Money will charge you an APR of 12% for a 3-month NGN20,000 loan, which means you need to repay NGN21,500 when the loan is matured.
Flexible term structures from 91 days to 365 days, but it depends on the loan category you choose on the platform.
Advantages Of 9money Loan
- The annual percentage rate (APR) is between 12%~30%;
- No Collateral, No Paperwork, No hidden fees;
- Secure, reliable, and transparent;
- We do not share your information with any third parties.
Disadvantages Of 9money Loan
- You must have a high credit score before applying for this loan.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria or live in Nigeria.
- A smartphone and a strong internet connection are needed.
9Money Loan App Customer Care
For clarification, questions, or complaints, reach out to 9Money through;
- Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply without collateral?
Yes, you can apply for a 9money loan without a collateral
What is the interest rate of the loan?
The loan’s interest rate depends on the amount you obtained from the platform, but it ranges from 12 to 30% per year.
What are some of the important features of the 9money loan platform?
- No Collateral, No Paperwork, and No hidden fees;
- Secure, reliable, and transparent;
- 9Money does not share your information with any third parties.
9Money is one of the newest loan apps that have proven reliable at the time of writing this article.
We advise applicants to thoroughly read the involved terms and conditions and ensure that they can repay their loans when or before due. We believe that this article was helpful to you.