This is one of the best loan apps in Nigeria, with its efficiency and reliability, the 9credit loan app has gotten over a million downloads.
In this article, we will discuss how the 9credit loan work, the requirements to borrow a loan from 9credit and why your loan may not be accepted.
In addition, we will also discuss and answer some of the most frequently asked questions you may have in mind. Stay tuned to this article and pay attention.
What Is 9credit Loan Platform?
9creit loan has been in existence for a long now it has over 1 million active downloads and tens of thousands of reviews which can help you make better decisions concerning this app.
This unique app uses the power of artificial intelligence to garner information from customers, the information this artificial intelligence gathers includes phone records, different bank transaction alerts, and your BVN which is used to check your credit score history and eligibility for the qualification of the intended loan you want to borrow.
This platform is known for its uniqueness and fastness, it can enable you to obtain the loan you applied for in 5min if approved.
You can take loans from 2500 to over 100,000 in just a few min if you follow through with what we’ve written down in this article. And how do you apply for a loan and get approved as fast as possible? This is what we will look out for.
Requirements To Obtain Loan From 9Credit Loan App
In this section of this article, we will be listing all the requirements for you to obtain a loan from the 9Credit loan application and get your loan approved in minutes.
If you violate any of these requirements, your loan will not be approved, this is why you need to take this article very seriously. The requirements are
- You must be a bonafide Nigerian citizen and must be residing in the country .
- You must have a functional bank account and the rest
- You must provide your active BVN which is linked to your account.
- Another important requirement is that you must be between the ages of 18 to 56, below and above this age, you will not be considered.
- You must have a valid and working phone number that is required for you to obtain the loan.
- You must have a very good and reliable source of income, they will vet this and be sure you can easily pay back the money you borrowed.
Step-by-step processes to register on the 9credit loan app
For you to be able to register on this efficient and speed-driven platform you need to download the app, install the app and register through the app. Here’s the step-by-step process on how to download the app
- First and foremost, you need to make sure you have a strong internet connection, without this, you will find it difficult to download the app
- Secondly, you need to open your Google play store and search for the app
- Click on download, before that you need to read some of the reviews and have a glimpse of how good this app is.
- Wait and allow it to download, click on it and follow the next process.
How To Create An Account On The 9Credit Loan App
- Open the newly downloaded app and enter your details correctly as it is on your registration form.
- The app will send you an OTP code automatically, which you will have to enter to get a verification code that will enable you to proceed with your registration.
- Lastly, you need to verify your account through the link that will be sent to your email, without verifying your account you cannot use it to borrow money.
How To Apply For Loan from 9Credit
Borrowing a loan from the 9credit platform is very easy and stress-free, all you need to do is to follow the simple steps listed below
- Download the 9Credit loan app on your mobile phone, we’ve written how you can do that which is very easy
- The next thing you need to do is to create your 9 Credit app account by filling out a simple form within 30 seconds and then submit.
- Then the next thing you need to do is for you to apply for any amount of loan that meets your needs. We’re coming to the requirements for the loan application later.
- If approved, you will receive the loan in your bank account automatically.
Maximum and Minimum Amount Of Loan You Can Apply For On This Platform
Fundamentally, this loan platform can offer you loans that are between #3,000 and 100,000 with a payback duration of between 62 to 90 days.
Also, another factor to consider is that the interest rate of the 9 credit loan platforms is 0.07% per day and up to 25.55% per year which is much better than many other loan platforms across the country.
How to Download The 9Credit App (Apk)
The 9Credit loan app has over 1 million downloads and thousands upon thousands of reviews that will enable you to make a perfect choice as to whether to download this app or not.
The star rating of this app is over 4.5-star rating which is a very good indicator that indicates that this app is good. These are the processes to download the app.
- Follow this link to get to their web platform to be able to download the 9Credit app, https://app-api.9moni.com/wap/index
- Next, you have to click on the download button
- Then you need to wait for the app to be downloaded to your phone, then install it, go through the registration process we’ve outlined, and follow through.
How To Repay My 9Credit Loan
To be able to repay your loan promptly, you need to follow the instructions outlined below.
- First, you need to open the 9Credit mobile app on your phone and go to the loan history
- Next, you need to tap on “Repay plan” immediately to get an estimate of the total amount of money you need to pay.
- Lastly, you need to choose your preferred repayment method and pay back your loan. You will be debited immediately after it is approved.
How much is the processing fee on the 9credit loan app
The processing fee of this loan app is very affordable and cheaper than other loan platforms. The processing fee on the 9Credit loan ranges from 90# to 2000#. The GST charge is usually 18% of all your processing fees.
How Can One Contact the 9Credit Loan platform
The office and address of this app is Lawal street, oregun, Ikeja, Nigeria
What Is 9Creditc Loan App Interest Rate?
In this section, we will provide you with well-explained information on the interest rate of this platform, so that you will know what you are applying for and the interest rate to expect from each of your loan application
However, you need to know and understand that the calculation that is included in this section is based on the standard interest rate of 9 credits.
Whenever you apply for a loan on this platform you need to be able to calculate your interest rate to determine how much you are to repay to the loan app. This is why you should take this article seriously.
Breakdown of the 9credit loan offer and the interest rate involved
Loan amount: From NGN 3,000 to NGN 100,00
Loan Term: From 62 to 120 days
Interested rate: 0.07% per day and 25.55% per year.
Processing fee: Ranges from NGN 90 to 2000 for a one-time fee, which depends on the Loan Amount.
GST: 18% processing fee per policy
The annual rate including interest and processing fees is up to 74.2%
For a 62-day loan of NGN 10,000 for 2 months with an interest of 25.55% per annum
To calculate this you do 10,000*25.55%/365*62 which will give you 434
Processing fee= 620
GST= 620*18% = 111
Total amount to pay = Loan amount+interest+processing fees+ GST= 10,000 + 434+ 620+ 11.6 = 11,165
The APR being (11165.6-10,000)/10,000/62×365= 68.62%
9credit Loan Customer Care Number
9Credit Loan App Customer Care Phone and WhatsApp Number (0805 365 1123), Email – Customer@9credit.co
Frequently Asked Questions
Is 9credit loan a good app?
When you go through the process of registration and downloading this app, you will find out that there are over a million downloads with thousands and thousands of reviews. This review is positive with a star rating of over 4.5-star. This indicates that this app is very good.
How long does it take for your loan to be approved and sent to your local account?
If you follow through the process above and apply accordingly, your loan if approved will be credited to your local bank account immediately within 20mins
What happens if you default on your loan repayment plan?
When you default on your loan repayment plans, the loan platform will come after you, they will monitor the money that comes in and goes out from your account, and in the extreme, they may block some of your most valuable information that pertains to your bank account.
Don’t let yourself get choked with financial needs when there is 9credit loan. We have dealt with everything you need to know about the platform and how to apply for it.